Friday, August 16, 2019

Escape room


The escape room
Thursday 15th the year 5s and 6s did a escape room challenge.I found 1 clue out of 10 the clue number I found was 10 the writing was in blue.While everyone was doing number 1 I went on the desktop and searched up a hole bunch of words to see if they meant sad.There was 8 words that meant sad out of 12.The clues weren't anything like I thought they would be they were all about vocabulary.When we figured it out we got our subway!!! I ordered ham,lettuce,carrot and garlic aioli but I only got ham,lettuce and garlic aioli.     

rules
You had to find 10 clues and figure them out
Once you got the code we checked it with miss B
We were aloud to use the desktop
You weren't aloud to leave the room

1 comment:

  1. Hi mikayla nice work I like how you told us the rules and how to play it sounds pretty fun nice work
    From Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.