Thursday, September 17, 2020

The fish did it! My narrative story

 One morning Mr Baloney woke up and he knew something was missing but what was it? It was a piece of chocolate from his secret stash 

“WHO STOLE MY CHOCOLATE” he shouted! 

He knew someone stole it because he had a full block of black forest his favourite. There were only three people it could have been Miss Baloney, Teeny Baloney or Little Baloney. The first person he criticised was Little Baloney. He was a great finder and has the same sense of smell as a dog. So he went and asked him a few questions. 

“Did you steal my chocolate”? He said 

“no but what chocolate sounds great right now”. 

“Ok so he didn’t steal it so it must have been Miss Baloney ahha” 

“GET HERE RIGHT NOW MISS BALONEY”. 

“I’m coming honey” 

“DON’T CALL ME HONEY. 

“Who put your knickers in a twist.

 Up the stairs she went “ 

Did you steal my chocolate from my secret stash” 

“No Mr baloney i didn’t” 

“Well then who did”. 

The last person that could have done it was teeny baloney 

“how could he”. 

He marched down the stairs 

“WHERE IS TEENY BALONEY”

 “He’s sleeping so be quiet”

 “NO HE STOLE MY CHOCOLATE” 

``''he couldn’t have he can’t walk yet”.

 “ your right then who did it”. 

“Oh well I'm getting fat anyway”. 

The next day he woke up and saw chocolate all around Twow Twans mouth 

“THE FISH DID IT.

feathery magenta Betta Fish | Pretty fish, Pet fish, Beautiful fish
These are my drawings for the characters in my book.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mikayla,
    Your creativity is stunning. I enjoyed reading the sentences that put me in the past woven with the dialogue inbetween. Well done.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog it means alot when people say such nice things. CHEERIO

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.